We help to make it easier to take care of life on the go through our easy-to-use mobile applications. They include:
International Mobile Assistant
This app offers the most important features of the secure member website at your fingertips. You can use it to:
- Look for a doctor
- Make an appointment
- Submit and track claims
- Access your member account
- Confirm the specifics of your policy
- Find and download important forms
Users with iOS devices can view a quick demonstration to learn how to get the most out of this app.
Download our location-specific provider directories when you're in Wi-Fi range. When you're working in a remote location and don’t have Internet access, you can use them offline at any time ― and then once you're back in range, the information will automatically be updated.
With each provider directory app, you can:
- Search for a doctor, hospital or specialist by city, country or specialization
- Access provider details, including location complete with map and driving directions
- Schedule provider appointments and set up reminders
- Get helpful tips on what to do before and the day of your appointment
- Add providers to your favorites list for quicker access
Get started today.
- Search "Aetna International" in the iTunes or Google Play store to download our free apps.
- Log in to the app using the same user name and password you use for your secure member website.
- If you haven’t yet registered for your secure member website, it only takes a minute; just go to the home page and click on "Member" under the "Secure Log-in" heading on the right-hand side and follow the instructions.
Expat community resources
Discover valuable online tips and essential information for expats through the following sites (not affiliated with Aetna International):