ANNOUNCING AETNA INTERNATIONAL'S 2012 CALENDAR CONTEST - SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS BY SEPTEMBER 9!
Aetna International is once again looking for the best jaw-dropping photos from our members, customers, brokers and providers for our 2012 calendar. The theme for 2012 is “Global Events & Festivals from Around the Globe.” So whether you’re making plans to hit the streets for the Running of the Bulls in Madrid, set sail at the Hot Air Balloon Festival in California or rock out at Glastonbury Music Festival in the UK, send us your photos!
- The top twelve photos that make us want to grab our passports will win a coveted spot in next year’s calendar.
- Selected photos will include the photographer’s name and the location where the photo was taken.
- There will be two versions of the calendar - a wall calendar and a smaller desktop calendar.
- Winners will be highlighted on Facebook and Twitter as well as receive a $25 (USD) gift certificate to Snapfish.com - perfect for capturing the memories from your global adventure.
- Photos must be taken from a digital camera that is at least 5 megapixels and need to be submitted in JPEG format (.jpg).
- Photos, along with the completed release form, should be sent to AGBNews@aetna.com.
The deadline for submission is September 9, so send in your photos soon.
Official Rules / Contest FAQ
The photo competition is open to ALL Aetna International members, customers, brokers and providers. Each photo submission should include the following information:
- Company (if applicable)
- Country or location where the photo was taken.
- Completed release form
Photos must be taken from a digital camera that is at least 5 megapixels and need to be submitted in JPEG format (.jpg).
Photos, along with the completed release form, should be submitted to AGBNews@aetna.com.
By submitting your images, you declare that your images are original and do not infringe on any third party’s rights. Entrants must complete the online submission and release form.
How will the photo be judged?
We are looking for beautiful/interesting photos from global events and festivals around the world. Photos can be of wildlife, plants, landscapes, scenic views and more. Entrants must have full rights to the photos submitted.
Can I enter more than once?
Yes, there is no limit to the number of photos you can enter.
Will the judges really look at all entries?
Yes, if you send one or 100 photos, all will be judged.
Will I be able to see the photo entries?
Submissions will be highlighted on Facebook, on both the Wall and in the Photos section.
What do the winners receive?
Winners will receive a $25 gift certificate (U.S. dollars) to Snapfish.com - perfect for capturing the memories from your global adventure. Plus, they get their photo published in the 2012 “Global Events & Festivals from Around the Globe” calendar.
When will the winners be notified that they won?
We will select and notify the winners in September 2011.